Blessed Sacrament,Clifton Gardens
Father Peter Murphy was appointed to the newly formed Parish of Clifton Gardens on 9 March 1926, living at Mosman Presbytery. Read More….
St Thérése of Child Jesus, Beauty Point
The Parish was established in October 1955 with Masses celebrated in the presbytery for ten years until the church was erected in 1965. Read More….
Sacred Heart, Mosman
`To celebrate the opening of the new organ recently erected, a grand concert was given in St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church last night. Read More…
St. Joseph’s, Neutral Bay
In 1899 Fr. Francis Timoney was appointed the first parish priest of the parish of Mosman and Neutral Bay prior to becoming a Chaplain in the Boer War.