The Catenians Faith based Friendship
Harbourside North Circle – Mosman, North Sydney
Strengthening family life through friendship and faith
Harbourside North Catenians was established in 1997 and has diverse membership of business, professional and retired Catholic men.
- Catholic laymen who gather monthly to enjoy each other’s company
- A world wide organisation
- Meet, pray and dine.
- Look after members and families in difficulty
- Meet socially and draw support from other Catholic laymen with similar values.
- Become part of a close yet international community that offers lifelong support and friendship to members and their families.
- Provide collective support for the church and clergy.
- Receive spiritual and practical support in times of difficulty or need.
We meet locally
- Once a month on the 2nd Thursday at the Mosman Art Gallery Centre
- for drinks, meeting and dinner.
- Guest speakers are often invited.
- Wives and clergy nights are held regularly.
The monthly gathering provides a time for relaxed enjoyment among friends.
We are not fundraisers although we do have a Bursary Fund to assist young people going on their gap years to do good works and a Benevolent Fund to assist our widows, orphans and those on hard times.
The Catenians is FRIENDSHIP and FELLOWSHIP.
To be eligible for membership you’ll be a practising member of the Catholic Church and over the age of 18 years.
How do I join?
You are invited to attend your first Catenian gathering, as our guest for dinner,
you will be under no obligation and assured of a warm welcome.
If you would like to know more about becoming a Catenian, but do not know a Catenian, please contact:
Graham Short 0458493711(m) graham.m,short @gmail.com (e)
An anointing Mass is held on:
the first Wednesday of each Month at 8.30am at St Joseph’s, Neutral Bay,
the first Saturday of each month at 8.30am Mass at Blessed Sacrament Clifton Gardens,
the first Friday of each month (except in January) 12noon Mass at Sacred Heart, Mosman,
Seniors Lunch is held on the First Friday of every month after the 12noon Mass in the Sacred Heart Parish Hall.
All seniors are invited. Bring along a plate of sandwiches or sweet treats to share.Tea and coffee provided.
We have a morning tea on the first Sunday of each Month after 8.30am Mass at St Therese, Beauty Point
There is also a morning tea after the 9am Mass each Sunday at Sacred Heart CHurch, Mosman
Legion of Mary
We meet every Tuesday at 11am in the back room of St Therese Church, Beauty Point on Spit Rd.
St Vincent De Paul
St Vincent De Paul Society meets… All are welcomed
Sydney Harbour North Conference (Mosman and Neutral Bay): at Blessed Sacrament Church meeting room (behind Church). Fortnightly on a Tuesday, 11am.
Discussions: Charity, Empowerment, Co-operation, Mental Health, Budgeting, Social Justice, and Hope respectively. Conference Enquiries call 89693200, Northern Suburbs Regions office: 9436 0725.(Support)
Thank you for your continued support.